Donate to ArtsPower

Your valued support is of critical importance to fulfilling ArtsPower’s mission to create inspiring theatre that feeds the intellect and enhances the cultural life of communities throughout America.

ArtsPower’s work gives hope to children by providing them with powerful examples of how to be compassionate and fair-minded members of society.

Your contributions to ArtsPower help provide general operating support, support for production expenses, and funding to present our performances at a discount to needy schools. More than 400,000 young people each year benefit from your support of our work!

The revenues we generate from our performances cover just 65% of our operational costs. We must raise the remaining 35% with contributions from individuals like you as well as corporate, foundation, and government sources.

Ways To Give

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

ArtsPower is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. ArtsPower acknowledges all donations with a letter for your tax records.

Please, make a donation online by clicking the button below, or call ArtsPower at (973) 239-0100 (x16).



Scroll to Top